Wednesday, May 27, 2015

I'll Go Where You Want me to Go..

i thought waiting for my call was hard

i was wrong.

having that white envelope in my possession and waiting for family to get home for work was totally worst. especially since i was just alone with my call where it was tormenting me to open it.

so i did.

okay i didn't but i tore the side of the envelope hoping i'd see a little something

nothing.

I did everything to past time in between, took a nap (lasted 20 mins) went to lunch, skyped my mom (who tempted me to open it), went to the natural waterfalls to hang out and then went to work finally 7:30 rolled around and it was time to open it

but heres the other part I kinda opened my call before i "really" opened it

best decision ever.

I had tore the edge of the envelope enough that i saw my report date and read the mission i was going to without fully opening my call. I'm so glad I did. Everyone who knows me though knows I have the worst patience and so many asked me if i had already opened.  I kept my cool though

I had been to mission call openings and finally it was my turn. I was overwhelmed by my friends and the acquaintances  that were in the room. I felt so much love and it was awesome.

guesses were on the board and everyone needed was on the phone or Skype

so i opened it and i was totally calm until i read "Dear Sister Cleveland"

and I lost it

you are hereby called to serve as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Days Saints you are assigned to labor in the..

IDAHO NAMPA MISSION

you should report to the Provo MTC September 16th 

best moment of my life.



my super cute residents.









No comments:

Post a Comment