Monday, April 18, 2016

Unique Journey's

HEEELLOOOO  everyone!

This week had been pretty darn good. So much has happened this week. I'll try to remember all of it. The biggest is Merle got baptized on Saturday! Love that boy. I will talk about him a little later though. This week we hit the pavement teaching as many people as we could and picked up two new investigators this week. Safe to say by yesterday I was wiped out. hah But this week we went to work on the church orchard, we planted apple trees and put in the sprinklers for the trees. That place kept us busy there were so many people who came out to help which was awesome. We also had a couple lessons with our investigator Merissa and got the green light for her to be baptized. She is a foster child right now and we needed to get some approval but when we finish the lessons she gets to be baptized. She has a desire to get baptized we are just trying to help her know in her heart that these things are true and have a confirmation from the spirit. We've also been teaching our investigators Irene, Sherry,and Sebrina. They all have unique journeys to knowing the truth and are enjoying teaching them and helping them the best we can. So much work going on this week. The best way to end the week was Merle's baptism on Saturday. He is just my favorite. He came running into the church building the day of his baptism and was just super excited. This family means so much to me. They were less active for a period of time and the ward has really strive to work with them to get back to church, and get the kids to their activities. Merle has been waiting a year to get baptized by his dad. As we were working with Merle, Bishop was working with his dad so that he would be able to baptize him. As we taught Merle the lessons, his sisters would come sit in and they would answer questions they have all grown together. It has been a tender mercy. Thinking about his baptism brings tears to my eyes. Especially since after he got baptize he came up to me through his arms around my neck and gave me a big hug. That little boy has touched my heart. I know that one day as he stays active he will serve a mission and get married in the temple. Watching him make those promises with Heavenly Father reassured how I always feel, when I am serving. We mean everything to our Heavenly Father and he wants us to come back to him. All of us! I'm so grateful to be a part of so many wonderful people lives here in Idaho. I have loved serving everyday. Running out of time. Hope you all have an awesome week! 

Also I included a pic of my friend Phillpee who is going back home to Mexico on Wednesday. I may never see him again but I'm soo grateful to have met him. As we said goodbye he said "I know you a good person and I will be a good person in Mexico" How grateful I am for the gospel of Jesus Christ."

Much Love,

Sister Cleveland


P.S.   And someone loves the missionaries enough to wash our car for us. love the people of Idaho :))








No comments:

Post a Comment