Monday, November 14, 2016

Aaron's Baptism

Hey everyone :)

This week I spent half of it in other areas on exchanges .. I was in Caldwell for the first two days and on the other side of Nampa for the other two days. Both areas were Spanish. While I was serving in Nampa Sister Nichols and I were able to teach and English class and it was good to use some of those skills from the teaching my kindergarten classes at school. It was super fun and the Sisters actually live within my old area so I was able to go see someone from my old ward which was fun :) I also was able to be in my old area in Caldwell and saw some people who mean a ton to me so that was really good. This week we did a lot of preparations for Aaron's baptism :) He was so ready to be baptized and it was an awesome day. He had so much support from his family and people from the ward it was awesome :) We were able to pick up another investigator this week that we are excited to begin teaching and have been working with the ward to help our other investigators to keep progressing.. we are so grateful for how the work has been in the area and the miracles we have witnessed so far this transfer its been wonderful :) Hope you all have a good week! 

All My Love,


Sister Cleveland




No comments:

Post a Comment