Monday, March 27, 2017

#PRINCEOFPEACE

Hey everyone :)

My week was fantastic :)

We had a busy busy busy week. To start off we had zone conference this week it was awesome we were able to see the new Easter Initiative that the will release on Friday it is based off the scripture Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." I love the message of the video and hope you all are eager to share it I know that I am! The hashtag this year is #PRINCEOFPEACE

We had our departing temple and our departing interviews this week super bittersweet I can't believe that this time has come at this point in my mission. I have so grateful for the goodness of the people I have served with and served for. We are so grateful for the wonderful wards that have been so good to us these past months serving in Meridian. Our investigator had her baby this week or I guess last week he is one week old today and adorable. We really enjoyed teaching them and they have some great goals that include the gospel in the life of their new family. We also taught our new investigator Maggie, the one whose family showed up to church?! It was a great lesson and we committed her to baptism!! Her mom gave us not a no or a yes but will a little more work and prayer and study hopefully she will open her heart to the gospel. I was able to visit with some folks in Caldwell this week, there is so much joy in going back to an area and seeing a less active family that you helped to reactivate and know that they are still going to church 14 months later what a huge blessing. I'm so grateful for the amazing blessings of the gospel and the blessings that flow as we live it. 

Have a great week everyone :)

Check out the new Easter video March 31st at mormon.org 

All My Love,


Sister Cleveland






No comments:

Post a Comment