Monday, December 5, 2016

First Week In McCall

Hey everyone :)

Happy December! I can't believe it, Christmas in in full swing here in McCall and the first week here has been full of snow and lots of traveling from New Meadows, to Riggins, back to McCall to Weiser and to Cascade. This week flew by and I love when my weeks do that! This week to kick off the worldwide day of service Sister Park and I volunteered at the McCall Senior Citizens Center to help get their Christmas Decorations up and it was fun :) This week we were able to meet some of the investigators, the recent converts and try to figure out the work going on in our area. We were able to watch the Christmas Devotional with LA and his father who isn't a member and it was awesome. My favorite line was "rejoice in the gift and the giver of the gift". If you haven't watched it, visit lds.org and take a peek it was AMAZING. I hope everyone is keeping up with the advent calendar of service. Sorry this is so short. I'll have a longer update next week. Have a good week everyone :)

All my Love,


Sister Cleveland 






No comments:

Post a Comment